Wednesday 10 May 2017

Thoughts - Health - Sleep & Rest

Are You Sleeping Well?




In this wonderful modern world in which we find ourselves living it's even more important that we get a good nights rest so our bodies and mind can function to the best of their abilities.

However, if you are not getting enough adequate rest that's when things can start to go wrong.  Now rest and sleep are different things, which I found out when I was diagnosed with Sleep Apnea.  Though they are related there are everyday habits which may affect your resting.

The below three-minute video from asapScience will tell you how you could improve your sleep and restorative powers... it's also pretty entertaining to boot...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lifestyle - Modern Life Problems

Modern Life Problems I do like art and some pieces I actually love and just recently I came across these and they gel with some of the ...